Sunday, January 8, 2012

Coke. {365 - Day 8}

Today I woke up with a scratchy throat.  I'm guessing I caught the little bug Sarah Beth had the other day.  Perhaps I should not have shared my ice cream with her yesterday, but it's inevitable I'll catch whatever she has regardless, so at least I got her germs with a side of dessert.

Whenever I feel icky, I crave a Coke.  Not Pepsi, not RC, not Mountain Dew, an authentic Coca-cola, preferably in a glass bottle.  We no longer keep soda in the house, but every now and then as a treat, I'll buy a few Mexican Cokes from Earth Fare.  Today was one of those days.  Mexican Coke is the BEST because they use real sugar, not corn syrup.  It is the ultimate Coca-cola experience.  Cheers!

Day 8 {iPhone with cruddy Earth fare lighting}

No comments:

Post a Comment