Friday, February 10, 2012

Stuck. {365 - Day 41}

This is what happens when you give a 2 1/2 year old a whole sheet of stickers.  The stickers were a reward for not tearing up the Hallmark store yesterday.  Today  she sat me down very seriously and proceeded to cover my face with stickers with as much concentration and attention to detail as any professional make-up artist.

When she was satisfied with her handiwork, she gave a brief smile, then trotted off to play with something else.  Leaving me looking utterly ridiculous.  I corralled her back for a quick snapshot.  By the way, this was 3 in the afternoon and she was still in her PJs.  She had no interest in getting dressed today, so for the first time ever, I think, I let her lounge in her footie pajamas all day.  I did put her into fresh pajamas tonight after bathtime.  A mom has to have some standards, after all.  Even when she looks like this.

Day 41 {Canon Elph}

6 comments:

  1. Love it! We almost called y'all to come over for finger painting... That will be one day next week. I think sticker funday was much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite! i am so jealous you guys get to to this every day. i am really struggling right now. we will have to chat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so lucky! I am thankful every day, even on days when it's not so fun. Call me!

      Delete
  3. I love it : ) You look fantastic in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I must admit, smiling fruit on my face makes me happy!

      Delete