Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday Chicken. {365 - Day 162}

Today is my birthday.  It started off with a small blonde person kicking me in the face.  Oh how I love it when my little girl appears in our bed in the middle of the night.  We're up at my parents' house, so our bed is smaller than ours at home - making the intrusion all the more...um, cozy.  After a fabulous breakfast, we hit the road, looking for adventure despite a rainy forecast.  We drove down to Lake Lure, stopping at this great little shop along the way.  I'll have to share more photos later, but here is the giant chicken that drew us in.  Who wants one for their front yard?  Me, please!  If only it would have fit in the car...

Day 162 {Canon 5D + photoshop}

1 comment:

  1. love the chicken!!!
    hope your birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete