Saturday, June 2, 2012

Best.Day.Ever. {365 - Day 154}

I think today had to be the most beautiful day of all time.  Mid-Seventies, sunny blue skies dotted with puffy white clouds, and cool breezes.  We took advantage of the best day ever, by heading to one of our favorite places.  I also happen to have a very special photo shoot there tomorrow so I had the bonus of scoping out the perfect locations and playing with my wonderful new camera.

It's a bit of a hike to the meadow, but our SB did splendidly.  She loves the outdoors, especially hiking through the woods, so this was a special treat for her.

Day 154 {Canon 5D.  No Photoshop.  Seriously I love this camera.}


 The hat.  The daily struggle to keep on the dang hat 
so our precious angel does not get sunburned.  It stayed on her head about 10 minutes I think.

We made a hoppy little friend along the trail. 

Post hike late lunch at Lexington BBQ.  I love this shot.

1 comment:

  1. Saturday was absolutely insanely beautiful, wasn't it? I am glad you had a grand best day! Hope your shoot goes well tomorrow. Congratulations on your new camera!

    ReplyDelete