Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Last Month {365 - Day 336}

When I started this on January 1st, I had no idea if I could really do a photo a day. That is a major commitment.  Now, before I knew it, here we are in December. Only one more month of my project.  I've started gathering my thoughts about it and will write a post soon.  But today, I just wanted to note how far I've come.  How far we've all come.  Ready to say goodbye to another year.  I will savor these last few weeks and hope to take some great photos to finish out 2012. 

Today, we start with the basics - ABC's.  Sarah Beth and me at the park today.  She ran and climbed and flew down the slide and flew in the air on the swings, but stopped for a few moments to work on her alphabet. 

Day 336 {iPhone + photoshop}

No comments:

Post a Comment