Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year. {365 - Day 366}

Only I would choose to do a 365 photo project on a leap year.  Call me an overachiever.  But I did it.  Here is the last photo of 2012.  At the beginning of the year I thought I'd have to create moments and work hard to find interesting things to shoot.  But it turns out that there is something, someone in my life every day worth taking pictures of.  Especially this sweet little blonde I know.  Were it not for this beautiful ray of sunshine, I may never have made it.  She is my inspiration.  The love of my life.  And pretty darn cute to boot.   Thank you Sarah Beth for being a willing subject for your crazy Mommy.  Thank you to Kurt and everyone else who has fallen victim to my lens.   Thank you for reading and for your enthusiasm.  I will miss this project next year.  I am sure I will continue to look for "the picture" in everything I do.  It has made me a better photographer and a better writer.  I will continue to blog, although not every day, and come up with new projects to keep me on my toes.  I hope you continue to read and enjoy.

Cheers to a beautiful 2012, and to the new adventures that 2013 will bring us.  Happy New Year to you, near and far.  Friends, family, and blog followers.  Love to you all.  Now get out your cameras and take a picture. 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your daughter and your adventures big and small. I hope you will keep
    writing and taking pictures forever. I may be slightly biased but I think you are pretty good
    at both.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. Way to go! I think that is such an incredible thing that you did. I am amazed. Wishing you a very happy 2013. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete