Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mylar-ia. {365 - Day 192}

Tomorrow is a big day. Sarah Beth turns 3!  I don't know how this is possible.  But according to the calendar and the 1268 iPhone photos that have chronicled her life since day one, she is most certainly a three year old.

Ever the procrastinator, I waited until today to start running birthday errands.  Balloons, decorations, presents, tiara with matching feather boa...ready to go for tomorrow.  After I finish writing this I am going to decorate the living room in pink and green streamers so she has a big surprise when she wakes up.  All this festivity required a trip to Party City.



Talk about overload.  I got a little disoriented amongst the selection of thousands of plates, cups, pinatas, balloons and other assorted party goods.  I think they pump a little helium into the air to make you light-headed and think you need to buy EVERYTHING to make your preschool party a success.  I'm lucky I made it out of there alive with money still in my bank account.  We had one casualty, a silver balloon kamikazeed into the trunk of my car, but I was too tired to go back in for another.  We'll have to get by somehow with just 2 balloons, 10 paper lanterns and 200 yards of crepe streamers.  Better get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment