Sunday, July 1, 2012

Halfway there. {365 - Day 183}

Today is a milestone.  The year is halfway over.  I am so proud that I've been able to keep up the 365 project without fail.  Taking a picture every day and posting it has changed the way I look at life.  Every moment is so precious.  There is so much beauty and interest in the world, and it's all right there in front of us.  For me, it is mostly in the shape of a little blonde almost-3 year old who has shown me the newness and wonder of life.  Everything is an exciting adventure to her, and her bubbly excitement is infectious.

It was H-O-T today.  We turned our large box garden into a giant sandbox and stuck a kiddie pool in the middle for SB.  She loved it, of course, and giggled between the splashes.  Sometimes I look at her and am amazed that she is ours.  All ours.  This beautiful, sweet, funny little girl who splashes around in the water and begs Mommy and Daddy to join her.  Is all ours.  Goodness are we blessed to have this lovely little lady in our lives.  Isn't she a beauty?


Day 183 {365 - Day 183}


1 comment:

  1. You are blessed and so is Sarah Beth -to have such loving, sweet parents. I am so proud of you
    as a Mom and a photographer and making the halfway mark - this is a great project.
    Lova ya

    ReplyDelete