Friday, July 13, 2012

Get on the Floor {365 - Day-195}

Happy Friday the 13th everyone.  Are you superstitious?  I'm generally not, but I seriously tempted fate today by visiting the DMV on this notoriously unlucky day.  Turns out, the odds were in my favor...after 2 prior visits and multiple phone calls to straighten out a title and registration fiasco, I finally achieved success.  Major victory.  Here's a little advice, if you ever add someone to your title, make sure the DMV doesn't randomly cancel your registration for no apparent reason.  No one knows how to fix it; it was a total shot in the dark that I walked out with a legal plate.  Rant over.

After that fun way to start the day,  I went to 2 grocery stores in preparation for SB's birthday extravaganza tomorrow.  Which is why I ended up sitting on the floor of the kitchen in exhaustion this afternoon.  Kurt mulched the bejesus out of our yard today and we still have some cleaning to do to make our house presentable.  But 3rd birthdays only come once in a lifetime, right?  Besides, Sarah Beth doesn't care if the floors are a little dirty (which, from this vantage point, I can assure you, they are.)  It just adds traction for her awesome dance moves.

Day 195 {iPhone + Hipstamatic}



No comments:

Post a Comment