Monday, April 9, 2012

Fishy fishy. {365 - Day 100}

Day 100!  (I can't believe it - I haven't missed a day yet.  I should give myself a reward, I think.  Maybe some leftover Peeps.  Peeps rule.)  This project has made me realize how quickly time goes by, and how important each day is.  Already, I look at photos from the beginning of the year and I am reminded of all these little moments that I would have forgotten already if I hadn't captured it with my camera.

Today's photo takes us to the Pisgah Fish Hatchery in Pisgah Forest near Brevard.  This is where stock trout are raised before being released into local streams.  Visitors are welcome, and they even have fish food you can buy for a quarter.  Sarah Beth got a real kick out of seeing the fish and causing a feeding frenzy as she dropped the pellets in the water.

Day 100!  {Canon 7D + Photoshop}

Lunch for the fishes.

Lots o' fish.

Fly fishing in the real stream.  Probably more challenging than fishing in the hatchery.


No comments:

Post a Comment