Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Op Love Mom {Charlotte Family Photography}

A few weeks ago I met this family on a Saturday morning to do an Op Love Shoot.  Mom was being deployed for a year to build water wells in Africa.  She is leaving behind 2 beautiful children, ages 3 and 1, and a loving husband.  As a mom, I can't imagine leaving my child for such a long time.  It broke my heart, listening to her talk about how her little son will be talking by the time she gets back.  Her little ones will miss her so much.  I hope the time goes by quickly for them and their Mommy is home before they know it.









Disclaimer:  The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you south for doing this for us. I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING PICTURES...... she is a wonderful mother

    ReplyDelete