Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paint. {365 - Day 89}

Sarah Beth has been a little under the weather the past few days, so she and her Momma have been cooped up in the house.  Not good for either one of us.  I thought it would be fun to go outside to do a little finger painting.

SB is a funny kid; she loves digging in the sand, but hates having dirty hands.  I fed her a bean burrito for lunch and she was terribly concerned about getting beans on her fingers, so she ate like she was at an fancy tea party with her pinky fingers extended.  I wondered what she'd think of messy paint, but as soon as I squirted out the colors she dove right in up to her elbows.  Note the high level of concentration, lost in her art. 

Day 89 {Canon 7D + Photoshop}

We are a creative family in our hearts. Photography and music are my outlets.  Kurt paints, plays guitar,composes music and creates films.  We've always felt a little trapped in the corporate world.  I left first, 2 years ago.  And today was another big day.  My husband walked out of the doors as an employee of "the bank" for the last time.  He is moving forward with a very exciting and creative venture that I can't wait to tell you about.  It could not have been a better scenario to start something new, and we feel very blessed to have the opportunity to start this new project.  More to come soon! 

1 comment: