Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Heart Faces: Anything But a Face

This week's I Heart Faces photo challenge theme is "anything but a face" which makes for a lot of fun and creative images to browse through.  I have a slight obsession with taking photos of shoes, feet and hands, so I had tons to choose from, but in the end I went with this one because I just plain love this shot and I have it sitting on the shelf right above my desk.

This is my little chipmunk foraging for acorns in the backyard.  We just got back from a friend's baptism so she was all dressed up.  Not that it stopped her from digging around in the leaves.  She already has one acorn in that tight little fist and she's hunting diligently for more treasures.  Goodness do I love this little girl!



Check out more "face-less" entries at I Heart Faces



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love little outfit and how she is so interested in those leaves :)

    ReplyDelete