Saturday, July 17, 2010

OpLove: Zak, Emily, and Grayson

Just a few weeks ago, I signed up as a volunteer photographer for Operation:Love Reunited.  See my previous post to read all about it.  I got a call from Emily just a week later.  Her husband Zak is deploying soon and they have a beautiful 4 month old boy who is going to miss his Daddy.  I met this lovely family this morning for a photo shoot and wanted to share a sneak preview.  
  
Is Grayson a cutie or what?











 


Thank you Emily, Zak, and Grayson for allowing me to spend time with your family this morning.  It was an honor to do this for you and I will get your albums ready and in the mail soon!


Disclaimer:  The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment