Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pretty in Pink



I had the best time photographing three precious girls and their lucky parents today.  My goodness they are beautiful!  And very patient too.  They hung in there as the thermometer crept up towards 90 degrees this morning as we walked all over Freedom Park.  We even did a little nature photography - spiders, ducklings, and squirrels (squirrel!) were all included in our shoot today.   I have tons of images to go through but had to share a few that I fell in love with right away.  Hope you enjoy! 

The Big Sisters



Maggie and her gorgeous eyelashes


Katie striking a pose



Georgie.  Would you look at those eyes?


More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Jen. I think we may have to come to Charlotte next year for our family shoot.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete