Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cutest Boy on the Block

 I can't believe it's been whole year since our friends and neighbors Nikki and Brian welcomed sweet little Gavin into their lives.  I met him on day 2 when I took pictures of this cutie pie and his parents at the hospital and he's been a wonderful, smiley, happy addition to the neighborhood ever since.  Last week I went to the park with Gavin and his Mom to take a few pictures.  Happy Birthday G!  We have loved watching you grow this year and can't wait to see what this next year has in store for you.








3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Such a sweet baby. Happy Birthday baby : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowser!!! these are great. I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ABSOLUTELY amazing Jen! You are fabulous and make my little prince look like an angel (and we know that he's not). :)

    ReplyDelete