Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mallory and Courtney at the Park.

Oh my goodness.  These girls are cute.   And their parents Niki and Brady look like J.Crew models.  So I couldn't wait to get them in front of my camera this weekend.  We have been friends for years, too, so it makes the shoot all the more fun.  I think Brady secretly wants to be a J.Crew model, actually.  He did a nice job working his best Zoolander poses, but I'll leave those shots to be released at his, or I should say Niki's discretion.  I'll stick with the pretty family shots for this preview. Click on image to view larger.


See what I mean?  Beautiful family!

Miss Mallory on the left and Miss Courtney on the right.  I wanted to put my camera down and eat these girls up.
 
This makes me melt a little. 

Mallory is a future supermodel.  She was a very enthusiastic not to mention beautiful subject.

Slight mishap required some consoling from Mommy.

Very quick recovery!  Mallory is a trooper.

Who doesn't love bubbles?

Courtney is an excellent bubble blower.

Sisterly love.

Sweetness!

I love this smile.

What a handsome family.

Bubblegum popsicles!  Reward for a job well done.

3 comments:

  1. these are really, really pretty! can you tell me more about these bubbles por favor? they look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Their girls have gotten so big! :)

    ReplyDelete